Miami, 4 de October 2013. J. Milton & Associates, Miami’s premier real estate company, is pleased to announce its newest project, Parque Towers at St. Tropez, named for its proximity to the newly christened Gateway Park directly across the boulevard.
The completion of Parque Towers, the all-new St. Tropez Towne Center and Gateway Park are testaments to the world-class refinement of the J. Milton lifestyle, and the company’s contributions to the cosmopolitan reputation of Sunny Isles Beach.
It is symbolic that the gateway into the City of Sunny Isles Beach is a J. Milton & Associates creation. In 1998, following the completion of the world-famous Pinnacle Condominium tower, J. Milton & Associates set the bar for the luxury services and hotel-style, five-star living amenities that have since become a South Florida lifestyle standard. At the turn of the millennium, the company’s five-star signature was re-stated with the arrival of the dynamic trio of St. Tropez residential towers, ushering in a new expression of upscale, European-influenced elegance. Today, the bar has been raised to a six-star standard with the arrival of the even more luxe Phase II residences.
J. Milton & Associates is participating with the City of Sunny Isles Beach in the creation of Gateway Park, an unusual and highly effective example of a partnership that demonstrates the company’s investment in its community. With the enlarged and upgraded Sunny Isles Beach Towne Center at its base, Parque Towers will offer a unique concept of full-dimension living to its fortunate residents. With the Towne Center’s chic shops, bistros, bars and cafes; the property’s boating and recreational frontage on the Intracoastal Waterway; world- acclaimed beach frontage directly across the street; and 20-minute access to virtually all that South Florida has to offer, J. Milton has defined the lifestyle with which to aspire in Greater Miami.
The Parque Towers concept
The Parque Towers concept for living has evolved through consultation from some of the world’s most thoughtful and sophisticated hospitality professionals. Virtually every detail of the property has been evaluated within the context of six-star service standard. Property features include:
- The Parque Towers Kids’ Club, featuring a dedicated recreational place for children that is fully stocked with computers, toys, and games for children of all ages, plus an interactive water play park for the exclusive use of the young Parque Towers residents
- Private rooftop plunge pools
- Hotel-style guest suites for the convenient housing of resident’s guests
- A private cinema and spacious performance theatre with a stage for the pleasure of residents and guests
- The Sunset Suite, a wine lover’s retreat designed by a Napa Valley vintner offering a comfortable wine bar, large screen TV’s, and individual wine-locker storage for residents
- An executive office suite, the perfect option for when an afternoon of work and the comforts of being close to home both beckon
- An exceptionally spacious indoor-outdoor entertainment space for special events which accommodates large groups and features a full catering kitchen, an indoor billiards area and cocktail bar
- A bicycle center featuring secured storage for residents’ bikes and on-site availability of complimentary bikes
- The property-wide use of environmentally-responsible home maintenance products, including recycled paper goods and biodegradable cleaning products
Parque Towers presents a level of luxury service unlike anything ever offered within a residential environment. Residential amenities include:
- Bespoke valet service offering advance delivery of automobiles to the front door
- High level property management staff trained to the standards and procedures of five-star hotels
- Dining and full cocktail service regularly available at the Parque Towers Pool Deck Level and at The Bistro
- On-premise professional maid service available at the resident’s chosen frequency
- Individual and group physical fitness/wellness programs including yoga and Pilates, personal training, and nutritional planning and guidance
- An arrival court video monitor featuring the latest traffic, news, and weather updates
- On-premise car wash and detailing in the parking garage
- Six-star concierge services like that of living in a world-class hotel, without the impermanence, including
- having theater and restaurant reservations made, arranging for dry cleaning drop-off and pickup as well as jet charters and local appointments with top Miami physicians
- A private beach club featuring chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, towel service, personal attendants, and food and beverage service On-property Sunny Isles Towne Center featuring
- boutiques, stores, bistros, and cafes – all in a spectacular setting of landscaped pathways and European-style piazzas, complete with bubbling fountains and authentic Tuscan-style plantings
- A uniquely designed pool deck area with sun beds and poolside lounge as well as a Jacuzzi pool, a resistance pool, a dedicated children’s pool, and a chic poolside bistro serving creative, French-inspired cuisine
Parque Towers will offer two floor plan options, and for the select few – spacious penthouse residences and two- story townhomes. Unit A will feature a 1,799 sq. ft. 2 bedroom/3 bath/den layout with the most advanced bath fittings currently available, and Unit B will feature a 2,417 sq. ft. 3 bedroom/3 bathroom layout with balconies designed to offer maximum volume of outdoor space and accessibility from most rooms in the residence, maximized efficiency of the living space with all rooms made contiguous, and high-gloss lacquer and glass kitchen cabinetry.
For more information on Parque Towers at St. Tropez, please call 305-692-8500 or visit http://www.parquetowers.com.